Monday, June 4, 2012

8 is better than 4.

Back in February, my awesome and only brother got married.  He married a sweet, smart, talented, lovely, young woman named Haley Thomas.  We were super psyched to have a new sister in our family!  I am proud to say that I have four sisters instead of just three.

These are my sisters.  Maegan.  Courtney.  Abby.  Haley (my new sister).

















It has been fun, enjoyable, and just plain fantastic to have another sister.
Haley puts me up to 5 siblings.
The best part is that with Haley, we have inherited 3 more siblings on top of her.
Jaidyn, Brandon, and Ella.
Do the math.  This gives me 8 siblings in all.  And it has been the greatest adventure of my life.  

My siblings: Maegan, DJ, Haley, Courtney, Jaidyn, Abby, Brandon, Ella.



















The only one missing in those pictures above is our beloved sister, Maegan, who lives in Utah now.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment